If you play video poker at SlotoCash Casino, you will have a wide selection of games at your disposal. The online casino offers up to 52-hand games with wild cards, multiple decks of cards and much more. You can choose from Aces and Eights, Double Jackpot Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Looses Deuces Poker, Bonus Deuces, All American Poker and other fun poker adventures.
Many players choose to stick to the basics when playing poker and for them, the Jacks or Better variant is the best. Jacks or Better online is a simple version of a game that can be quite complicated, but the biggest advantage is that the payouts are just as generous as the more complicated games. You can practice the free Jacks or Better demo in the free mode of the casino before registering to play for real in the real mode.
When you play at SlotoCash online casino you can play Jacks or Better poker on your PC or mobile device at any time. There is no pressure and you have all the time you want to make decisions, play, bet and perform other actions to advance in the game.
Many poker enthusiasts, both new and veteran players, like to play Jacks or Better because it is easy to learn and you get a winning payout with a hand that includes only Jacks or Better. Jacks or Better is the closest poker variant to the original five-card stud poker, but has enough excitement to keep everyone entertained.
Play Jacks or Better Video Poker
Playing Jacks or Better starts out with the player placing his/her bet. The dealer then deals five cards and the player can keep those cards or discard some or all of the cards as s/he attempts to build a winning hand.
The winning hands include:
- A Royal Flush – the highest paying hand in Jacks or Better, a royal flush is 5 high-value cards of a matching suit that run in sequence. In Jacks or Better, the Royal Flush must start with a 10 and end with an Ace.
- A Straight Flush – next to top highest paying hand, comprised of five low-value cards of a similar suit (e.g. 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6).
- Four of a Kind – four cards of the same number, either high-value cards or low-value cards. i.e. four Queens or four threes.
- Full House – a hand with a pair and another three of a kind…..e.g. three eights and two Jacks.
- Four to a Royal Flush – four of the five cards needed for a Royal Flush. e.g. a Jack, Queen, King and Ace of a particular suit….only the 10 is missing.
- Flush – a hand containing five cards of an identical suit, no requirement for consecutive-numbered cards, just that the suit matches.
- Three of a kind – three cards of the same number, different suits (e.g. a Jack of Hearts, Jack of Diamonds and Jack of Spaces).
- Straight – five cards in sequential order, though not necessarily of a matching suit (e.g. five of hearts, six of diamonds, seven of clubs, eight of spaces and nine of diamonds).
- Four to a Straight Flush – similar to Four-to-a-Royal-Flush, four of the five cards needed for a Straight Flush (e.g. six of spades, seven of diamonds, eight of hearts, nine of clubs and another random card, so you have four of the five cards needed for a Straight Flush).
- Two Pairs – two separate pairs of cards (e.g. two fours and two Queens).
- Three to a Royal Flush – three cards needed to form a Royal Flush: you are missing the last two cards needed to complete that Royal Flush.
- Four to a Flush – four cards of the same suit.
- Three to a Straight Flush – three cards of the same suit.
- Three to a Straight Flush – three cards needed to form a Straight Flush, missing the last two cards (e.g. seven, eight and nine of clubs, missing 2 cards to complete the straight-flush.
- Two to a Royal Flush – two cards needed for a Royal Flush.
- Нишевые онлайн-казиноРост нишевых онлайн-казино сайтов и то, что они могут...
- How to save money on electricity bill?Anyone who has survived even a few hours of...
- The online casino of the future: What will it be like?The gaming industry has changed considerably in recent decades....
Poker Strategies for Winning at Jacks or Better Poker
As with any game of poker, it’s a good idea to study the Jacks or Better poker variation strategy in order to maximize your winning opportunities. Some of the suggestions to increase your chances to build the best Jacks or Better poker hand include:
- When you have three cards to a Royal Flush, keep them! When you have four cards to a Flush or a Straight, hold all four of them and draw only one additional card.
- Three of a Kind, a High Pair, a Straight and a Flush all outrank three to a Royal Flush so you should only play three to Royal Flush when you have low-value hands such as four to a Flush or a low paid.
- Always keep a High Pair over four to a Straight and four to a Flush.
- Keep a Low Pair over four cards to a Straight or three cards to a Straight Flush.
- Keep a Straight, four to a Flush or a High Pair if you have two cards to a Royal Flush.
- If you have four cards to a Royal Flush, discard the fifth card even if that card gives you a Flush or a Pair.
- Never break up a Full House, Four of a Kind, Three of a Kind, or Two Pairs.
- Do not break up a made a Straight or a Flush unless you’re only one card short of making a Royal Flush.
- The only time you should give up a High Pair is if you have four cards to a Royal Flush or four cards to a Straight Flush.
- If your hand doesn’t include any of the above hands, discard all cards and take five new cards.
Online Casino Jacks or Better
Visit SlotoCash Casino and play video poker Jacks or Better. You can also add a 100% credit match bonus up to $500 with Coupon Code: TABLE1MATCH and another 50% credit match up to $500 with Coupon Code: TABLE2MATCH. Who can refuse such an offer?